Spiral Of Silence

...and if you won't express your opinion, they will get bigger and better

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Buzz, Business, Blogging

Just started my day with a bowl of cereal and this
It is about a Japanese entrepreneur who thinks blogging will soon emerge as a business and change coming life. I agree,it's a simple thing to understand as more people will want to blog, the rule of supply and demand with coem up; sooner or later.Secondly, according to my opinion, Internet has already changed our life drastically after television, blogging will enhance the "Unique Identity Syndrome". The meaning of word "privacy" has been already changed and this came to my mind when I read Stephen Deken and Michelle on Asi's blog in march . It was Sweet.


On a side note, which one is more easy laundary or vaccuming ? but what;s the point of asking when I have to do both.

6 Comments:

Blogger Faraz said...

Vaccuuming is easy, I hate doing the laundry.

2:59 p.m., June 06, 2004  
Blogger A is: said...

vacumming while the laundry is circling in the machine is the easiest.
Moi? Oh I just laze about and trust my maid will do the vacumming and laundering (dream on)...then a terrible smell shakes me out of the reverie and i sigh and grunt and bear the brunt of both tasks.

5:22 a.m., June 07, 2004  
Blogger Ayesha said...

Faraz: U think vaccuming is easy ! well its not tough though, but can u check email or read a book while vaccumming? :P

Akvetcher: *sigh* I dont mind both actually, but when brothers just laze around and think WE(girls) are suppose to do it ALWAYS, it infuriates me :|

2:51 a.m., June 09, 2004  
Blogger A is: said...

in that case i think i am so blessed...my bro don't mind helping us out in housework. I know...i am blessed...

2:43 a.m., June 11, 2004  
Blogger Ayesha said...

Can u borrow me ur bro ? :$$

12:36 a.m., June 12, 2004  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=%2Fc%2Fa%2F2004%2F05%2F30%2FBUGO76TL221.DTL

1:55 a.m., June 12, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home