Spiral Of Silence

...and if you won't express your opinion, they will get bigger and better

Monday, August 02, 2004

Another Personality Test


Quzilla tells my Social Entity Type. Posted by Hello

Category X -
The Changeling ,Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .

what do they mean by weird ? But I agree with the "fitting" part, I rarely find a group whom I can associate with. I'm one of a kind. :)

What is your type?


1 Comments:

Blogger Rafay Bin Ali said...

I think personality tests are just meant to confuse you. In my opinion, a person behaves and reacts differently according to what a situation demands. Just think about it. We act differently at home then we do with our friends. Our behavior is likely to be much different at a social gathering than lets say a cricket match. Personality traits differ and such personality tests just confuse people. What do you guys say?

Rafay Bin Ali
http://rafayali.blogspot.com
http://www.rafay.com02.com
rafayali@gmail.com

10:35 a.m., October 13, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home